Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boston Here I Come!

It's about a week before I leave to go up to Boston, and I'm quite excited. I just started packing, and I got out all the suitcases etc. One might say that's a bit premature, but at church the other day, I met this old couple whose granddaughter graduated from the Boston Conservatory. Apparently, she went to this summer camp too! So, I just started thinking about it a lot. Then, the other thing that makes this week exciting is that I'm learning some of the songs that I'm going to sing there.
Speaking of singing, today, I tried to break a wine glass with my voice. It was pretty much a complete failure. So, I'm going to say that my wine glasses are too thick.... That makes me feel better at least.
Anyway, Boston, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment